Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pictures galore

Trace's 1 month birthday!
OOPS, ended up in the water all night
K had so fun at the trunk-or-treat
Trace was kinda a pumpkin... orange top with green pants! There are 2 small pumpkins to the right of Keani, the white little one was for T and the other was Keani (she picked them out).
Tinkerbell


Caught a big smile on camera... even though this picture doesn't really look like him, I liked the smile
Keani was a leopard last year for Halloween and still fit her costume... B wanted her to be a leopard again so she was for the neighborhood Halloween party - but then our friend gave us her daughters old tinkerbell costume that she wanted to be for Halloween night
Keani loves bathtime


Trace is 1 month old!
Keani always says, "silly Trace"
Sleeping like a baby (for the photo only haha) 16 days young!
This is the day before Trace was born, over a month ago, but it was so funny how Keani would copy me and say she "has a big tummy too!"

12 comments:

Diane McDonald said...

sooo darling! Your genes do fantastic!!

Brett and Rachel said...

Cute pics! I love that the first thing I noticed in that close up shot of Trace is he's tongue-tied! I guess that's the hygienist in me. :)

Jared and Erin said...

I love the last pic. So funny. Keani is so small!

Rhandi said...

Som, what a handsome little guy! You look amazing by the way! Hopefully we can get together for a visit soon! Love you!

SGarff said...

Hey Brett and Sommer,
It’s great to find your blog. Man Trace is growing fast!

Patty said...

Keani is so funny!! You have a cute little family!

Marielle said...

So, I know this post is old, but Janelle and I sat and looked at all the pictures of cousin Keani and cousin Trace. They're so cute. I love the bathtime hairdo! Time to put up some new pictures for all of us! :) Wish we got to see you guys for real! Maybe this summer?!?! Love all four of you.

Shar said...

Sommer!!! I can't believe I haven't seen these photos until now! I can't believe how big keani is!! SOOOO CUTE! You guys are just such a cute family. We miss you guys! Danny misses playing basketball with Brett too. Hopefully we can come visit you guys sometime!

Brett and Rachel said...

That IS a bummer we weren't able to get together! Are you planning on going to Hawaii? The whole thing is not set in stone yet, but I really think it would be a TON of fun!

BTW, you need a new post so I can see some updates of your cute kiddos and what you guys have been up to. ASAP!! :)

Austin said...

I just found your blog through Jenn's and thought I would say hi! I don't know how often you check this but when you do my blog is austinandkelli.blogspot.com We sure miss you guys and hope all is going well!
-Kelli Hoover

Rhandi said...

Ok, come one guys- it's been a year! I want new pics of my cute little cousins! Love and miss you guys!

Britni said...

Okay so I just found your blog because Mars commented on mine for the first time...so this is the first time I'm seeing your kids. They are very cute :)